LATIGO - 1000 / 10% Soluble Powder Anthelmintic (10g x24)
Latigo is an effective deworming solution with Levamisole as its active ingredient. It’s effective in seven types of worms that are commonly found in swines, goats and poultry stocks. It is currently available in tablet and water soluble format.
Product Features and Benefits Latigo contains Levamisole. It serves as a broad-spectrum anthelmintic that is effective in treating 7 types of worms. It also acts as an immunostilumant which helps in the improvement of cell rebuilding.
Formulation Levamisole Hydrochloride
For the treatment of gastrointestinal and lungworms in swine, poultry, and ruminants.
Dosage and Administration
1. Weanlings (For 10 heads) – Mix 1 sachet (10g) of Latigo 1000 in 1 gallon of drinking water or in the feed ration 1 week after weaning
2. Growers (For 3 heads) – Mix 1 sachet (10g) of Latigo 1000 in 1 gallon of drinking water or in the feed ration on the 3rd month of age
3. Sows and Boars (For 1 head) – Mix 1 sachet (10g) of Latigo 1000 in 1 gallon of dirnkning water or in the feed ration 2 weeks before breeding and farrowing
4. Poultry (For 60 heads) – Mix 1 sachet (10g) of Latigo 1000 in 5 litres of drinking water
5. Cattle (For 1 head) – Mix 1 sachet of Latigo 1000 in sufficient amount of water and give as drench for every 200kg body weight