- Quick Heal Wound Spray contains Oxytetracycline and Gentian Violet. It is very effective as routing dressing of wounds and abrasions. It has a fly repellent component to control infection and promote healing of wound.
When to use QUICK HEAL Wound Spray:
- Treatment of wounds after fights
- During dubbing stags
- Bumble Foot
- Abrasions of swine, cattle and horses
- Castration of all pets and domestic animals
- Treatment of navel of newborn animals
Clean the wound thoroughly hold the aerosol 4 inches away from the wound spray until the wound is completely covered and wet repeat daily until wounds heals.