An anti-pneumonia formulation that takes advantage of the synergistic effect of two powerful antibiotics: Doxycycline and Tiamulin.
- VETRACIN GOLD CAPSULE contains 40 mg doxycycline and 30 mg tiamulin per capsule. This unique combination is specifically formulated for fighting cocks to ensure more effective treatment of CRD, coryza and other respiratory infections.
- POTENT SYNERGISTIC FORMULA (tiamulin and doxycycline work hand in hand and is proven effective against respiratory infections which are non-responsive to other antibiotics)
- LOW BACTERIAL RESISTANCE (up to 90% sensitivity against bacteria causing respiratory problems in fighting cocks)
- SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR FIGHTING COCKS (one capsule per cock dosing for easier administration and ensure adequate dosage)
- Vetracin Gold Capsule is indicated for the prevention and treatment of chronic respiratory disease (CRD), CRD- Escherichia coli complex, infectious coryza, fowl cholera, colibacillosis & salmonellosis in corded stags & cocks.
- Do not give to animals receiving ionophore anti-coccidials such salinomycin, maduramycin, monensin, narasin, etc.
Each capsule contains:
- Doxycycline (hydrochloride)…………………….. 40 mg
- Tiamulin (hydrogen fumarate) ………………….. 30 mg
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Fighting cocks: Give 1 capsule per 2 kg bodyweight for 5 to 7 days.
- 7 DAYS